• To avoid commutation clitches due to rectifiers used in Solid state variable speed drives and UPS systems.
• Reduction in Harmonic current values.
• Added protection to the Drives / UPS system units used against normal usage and supply conditions.
• Avoid malfunctioning of other control instruments used on the supply line.
Salient Features :
• Suitable for AC and DC variable Speed Drives.
• Input and Output series reactors.
• 1%, 2.2%, 3%, 4% and 5% voltage drop ratings.
• Models suitable for different voltages and 50 & 60Hz
• Totally Cu winiding reactors with Class - F insulation.
• Linearity: 130% of rated current (within 10% tolerence band).
• Continuous Overload: 120% of the rated current.
• Voltage: 220V, 380V, 415V, 440V, 480V 50Hz / 60Hz 3 phase supply system.
• Operating Temperature: 0 to 50Deg.C.
• Storage Temperature: -10 to 80Deg.C.
• Terminations: Lug type and Bus bar type.