Load Managers are devices useful for data logging. Load Managers have accurate electrical power measurement capability compatible with Class I measurement accuracy.
Load Managers support large memory and allows configuration of different data parameters to be recorded.
- Totally Micro-processor controlled Digital Signal
- All measurements with 0.5 class accuracy.
- Measurement are frequency & THD compensated.
- Load V,I and Cap. current THD measurement with odd
harmonic coeff. upto 15th harmonic.
- Monitoring up-to 16 capacitor banks.
- Suitable for use with switched capacitor panels.
- Auxiliary Output channels user programmable for:
- Fault annunciation.
- Individual Ph. PF correction
- Overall PF correction
- Switching ON/OFF Loads
Communication protocols like MODBUS, TAS, AT+(GSM).
- Suitable for three-phase sensing applications.
- Input sensing through line-to-neutral voltage with a CT.
- Micro controller based DSP logic for measurements.
- Data logging of interval records for 2 months.